Welcome to the Crown Core Development homepage!
This source code can also be found on our public GitHub page here: https://github.com/Crowndev
Please read the Code of Conduct before contributing!
Weekly Developer Meeting video call can be accessed on Zoom:
- Thursday, 1 PM UTC, 15-30 min.
When describing a bug please include following information: (needs to be updated to match the Bug template file)
- Issue summary - an issue header which outlines the actual defect to be solved
- Product - for example Desktop Wallet x64, Windows 10
- Build Found In - for example 0.12.3.3; this is very important as you may be using an old build and the issue may already have been resolved.
- Steps to reproduce - the steps to recreate exactly how the error occurred when you found the issue
- Expected behaviour - what you would expect to see instead of the issue; this can be useful as it may trigger a conversation between yourself and the developer (or the team) about a better fix or possible solutions.
- Actual behaviour - describe the symptoms of the bug and what happened before and after.
Crown core developers are working hard on bug fixes, platform enhancements, and new product features. Some of these tasks may be completed by talented community members through the bounty program. Bounties are posted to this wiki on the Bounties page and can be picked up by anyone who wants to submit new code to the project repository.
If you want to be directly notified of new bounties matching your specific skillset, fill out the short intake survey to get onto the InSource Community Job Board. If you have any questions regarding code submissions, please contact Josh 'fin' Wilcox ([email protected], or fin on mattermost) and ask about bounties.